Saturday 9 April 2011

Habitat Spring/Summer 2011 Collection

These gorgeous sun-drenched images are from high street favourite Habitat. Don't they just make you think of afternoon tea parties in the sunshine?
I'm dreaming of long, lazy afternoons in the park, tea, cake, and maybe something fizzy! You can buy most of what you see above in your local Habitat now. My favourite buys for this summer are the PARC folding table in pink (in the first image) and the CONCETTA crockery, pictured with our spiky friend. 
Habitat have also collaborated with designer Ella Doran to create a collection of pretty home and kitchenware. Ella says that her collection, JOANIE, was  'Inspired by my burgeoning collection of tea plates both from family heirlooms and charity shops, I wanted to create a collection that is playful and creative, and one that I hope inspires lots of tea parties and home baking!'. From the look of it, I think it will.
Above: JOANIE dessert plate, £6; mug, £7; melamine tray, £12; Love cushion, £25; napkin, £5; apron, £15; square cushion, £26.

{Images: Habitat}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...