Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas Wish List No.12

Recently I've been learning how to sew, a skill that I've wanted to learn for a VERY long time! In fact, so long that I can't believe it has taken me this long to start. Anyways, I'm up and running now and loving every second. I came across this café named Sew Over It a little while back and have been waiting until I had some sewing skills before going inside. In case you haven't heard of it Sew Over It is a café mixed with a sewing workshop where you can borrow the machines to do your own thing, take a class or have one-to-one sewing tuition, all whilst drinking pots of tea! Great idea! So this Christmas I'm asking for a place in Sew Over It's workshop to help hone my sewing skills. Well, that and to admire the pretty décor.
Just look how nice it looks! I would love to spend an afternoon or two in here eating cake and drinking tea...
And if I was lucky enough to have my own craft room, THIS is what it would look like.
Sew Over It is ran by Lisa Comfort and is based in Clapham, London (SW9 9PH). For all the details on classes and opening times, view Lisa's website.

{All images: Sew Over It}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...