Thursday 2 February 2012

La Rara

I'm finding myself increasingly addicted to stationery at the minute, from washi tape, coloured bakers twine and Kraft paper to cards  and files. There is just so much choice out there at the minute, all with fresh new designs. The latest brand I have fallen for is La Rara, a boutique stationers based in Sydney, Australia. They sell everything from screen-printed notebooks, cards, invitations and gift tags. Ran by Lara, originally from London but who now lives in Sydney, La Rara have a fresh and bright style which uses simple designs in bright shades. Here are some of my favourites.
I absolutely love the balloon design! It comes on cards, calendars and postcards and is available in yellow or pink. There is also a balloon print notepad made from brown card with a single screen-printed pink balloon on it, it's so cute!
Another fave is this happy 'You are my Sunshine' card. A perfect gift for a dear friend?
And last but not least here is a small selection of other products that are available. There's bound to be one to take your fancy!
Thanks for stopping by!

{All images: La Rara}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...