Tuesday 6 March 2012

Geometric Crush

The geometric trend is in full swing and I couldn't be happier. I love the pattern (and often colour) this trend brings into a living space. It really lifts a room! Below is an image I found on the fantastic blog, SF Girl By Bay, and while I adore everything about this room (the oil portrait, the mid-century-modern headboard, plump white pillows) it is the geometric throw that really gets me going. I just HAVE to have it!
However, a one-off piece like this may take years to find, so in the meantime I'm opting for one of these soft blankets from the Human Empire shop.
Don't they look just super cosy? The blankets are 100% wool and come in all the pretty colours shown above. You can find Human Empire on-line here where there are lots of other contemporary accessories for your home. Be sure to check out these coasters if the geometric bug has got you too!

{Images: SF Girl By Bay; Human Empire}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...