Tuesday 14 August 2012

Dreamy Vintage Bedrooms

Today I spent an afternoon happily catching up on my favourite blogs and pinning over at Pinterest. It was a productive session and I've now got lots of ideas of how I want to decorate my flat. The prettiest of the lot has to be these bedrooms below. Feminine and full of vintage charm.
I love the idea of using a favourite item of clothing as a permanent display object. I've seen a lot of rooms where pretty dresses have been used and I think they add a lot of interest and colour to a space.
The reason I've included this last image is that I LOVE the contrast between the dark, rough floor and the dainty lace throw. So pretty!
You can see all these images over on my Pinterest boards at pinterest.com/laurablanksby.

{Images: Pinterest}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...