Wednesday 29 August 2012

Owls by Matt Pugh

I'm a big fan of 'lived-in' homes with lots of personality and character. For me, accessories go a long way to achieve this homely look, so when I discovered designer Matt Pugh and his colourful wooden owls, I knew I wanted one for my own space. They're lovely pieces of design and also add a bit of fun to a room. The cute wooden owls are available in either oak or walnut, and the colour detailing comes in either white, pink, gold, brown, red, blue or green.

Aren't they sweet? They would look lovely perched on a bookshelf. These owls below are made from oak.
And these ones are made from the slightly darker wood, walnut.
They're £30 each, which I think is very reasonable for a piece of design made here in the UK. If you like these you can find out more about Matt and his other designs over on his website.

{Images: Matt Pugh}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...