Monday 17 September 2012

91 Magazine {Autumn 2012}

As you all know the autumn issue of 91 Magazine is out and it's possibly my favourite issue yet. It's full of vintage homewares, pastel-coloured home tours, fabulous interviews with the most inspiring, creative women and lots of stationery. Love! I thought I'd share a few tear sheets with you today of one of my favourite articles in the magazine. The article is called 'My 36m²' and is an interview and home tour with Danish blogger Anna Weinreich. Anna has got the most beautiful home, full of bright pastel accents and lots of flea market finds and it was lovely reading about her home and how she put her beautiful space together.
There are lots of other inspiring articles in the magazine from bargain-hunting tips to neon DIYs. Have a read yourself here. P.S. It's also 91 Magazine's first anniversary issue - congratulations!

{Images: 91 Magazine}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...