Friday 28 September 2012

Love Builds a Happy Home

Hi guys, just a quick post today as I'm about to rush off to a local car boot here in Munich - hopefully I will uncover some last-minute treasures before I return to the UK on Monday! But before I go, I want to share with you a piece of art I recently came across on the Minted website. I've been looking for a piece of art for my flat for a very long time but have been struggling to decide on the perfect piece. It's got to be something I love but also something that I can live with day-in and day-out! That's why I was so pleased when I came across this lovely yellow typography print by Wondercloud Design. Not only is yellow my current favourite colour (it's so happy and bright!) but also the message is sweet. I won't lie, it's very pricey for a print, but art is such an important (and noticeable!) part of a room that investing in something you love will be worth it in the end.
The 'Love Builds a Happy Home' print is available in yellow, ivory and duck-egg blue and comes in seven different sizes from 7''x5'' to 44''x60''. If you haven't checked out Minted before do have a pop over as they are a great place to discover new art and they feature hundreds of independent designers. Hope you all have a fab weekend and hope to see you on Monday!

{Image: Wondercloud Design via Minted}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...