Monday 3 September 2012

Rosie Brown Styling

Morning! Hope you are all well? What did you get up to over the weekend? We had plans to go to Munich's largest flea market at Riem on Saturday and then visit Neuschwanstein castle on Sunday, but unfortunately the weather had other ideas. It poured it down for two days solid so I suppose they will have to wait until next week! I hope you had more fun wherever you were? But pressing on with the day at hand and I've got some lovely images to share with you of stylist Rosie Brown's work. Rosie Brown is an art director and stylist who has worked for many interiors and lifestyle publications such as Homes & Gardens and Elle Deco. She also set up the on-line boutique Papa Stour in 2005. Here are a few images of her interior styling work.
I especially like this last image as it makes me think of lazy Sundays drinking tea and reading the paper.

{Images: Rosie Brown via Papa Stour}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...