Monday 22 October 2012

My Dream Living Room via Nest.co.uk

As you read this I will be just about to start my new job at Nest.co.uk. I'm so excited to be working for a brand that I have admired for a long time and one that is dedicated to providing great design to the north of England and beyond. So today I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourite items from the 15,000-strong collection available at Nest.co.uk. It was hard to whittle it down to just a few but, with my soon-to-be-decorated living room in mind, I've chosen the pieces I would love own right now.
The sofa is a Cassina Reef Two Seater Sofa in Biscuit - a nice warm alternative to grey or white. The cushion is a classic Hay Dot Cushion in Graphic with a bright yellow contrasting button. Hay make these in lots of different colours too, each with a contrasting colour button, see the full collection here. The rug is a Nani Marquina Luna Rug which, not only is a cool design, but is also made from 100% New Zealand wool, so will be super cosy to sit on too! Last but not least are the Ercol Nest of Tables. These have been a favourite of mine for a very long time and I hope to finally buy them this year. Originally designed in 1956, they are a true design classic and will stand the test of time. They are made from solid wood and come in a number of finishes, including colour versions too.
I hope you like my round-up, but why not have a look at the Nest.co.uk website to choose your favourite pieces too?

{Images: Nest.co.uk}
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...